Our track record: 25 state policy victories (raising minimum wage, 180,000 West Virginians have health care, child care saved for 12,200 families); 155 healthy community teams trained and funded (farmers markets, walking trails, and more); 158+ candidates trained; 26 student chapters across the state; and more than 200 schools and congregations making a difference and helping to lead the charge against the AHCA and tax breaks for the wealthy.
TO BECOME A LEADER
"We don't fight on behalf of kids and families. We are kids and families." -- Lisa Wotring, OCOF Leader
- WVU Basketball: Early Thoughts October 21, 2018Mobile and Agile: West Virginia's quartet of big men show a number of ... His continuing fight with ligament strains in the biggest health concern for ...
- Voucher Examiner Job in Clarksburg, West Virginia – Department of Veterans Affairs October 21, 2018The opening is for a Voucher Examiner in Clarksburg, West Virginia Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any ...
- 'Shared Table' initiative aims to address hunger, food waste October 21, 2018West Virginia last week became the latest state to adopt the “Shared Table” initiative, allowing schools to work with county health departments and the ...
- Southern Obesity Summit opens in Charleston Monday October 21, 2018Strawn said a recent obesity study once again showed West Virginia has to address the issue of ... “We've got to take back our health in West Virginia.
- Free Medical, Dental, and Vision Care Available in Charleston October 21, 2018Thanks to West Virginia Health Right, free medical, dental, and vision care is available this weekend in Charleston.
412 Elizabeth St.
Charleston, WV 25311
304-610-6512 (Stephen's Cell)
For More Info