Our track record: 25 state policy victories (raising minimum wage, 180,000 West Virginians have health care, child care saved for 12,200 families); 155 healthy community teams trained and funded (farmers markets, walking trails, and more); 158+ candidates trained; 26 student chapters across the state; and more than 200 schools and congregations making a difference and helping to lead the charge against the AHCA and tax breaks for the wealthy.
TO BECOME A LEADER
"We don't fight on behalf of kids and families. We are kids and families." -- Lisa Wotring, OCOF Leader
- A fiery populist and a business-friendly centrist: Contrasting paths toward a Democratic resurgence ... July 15, 2018He is nowhere near the playbook of West Virginia's Democratic U.S. .... In his own, more measured way, Manchin is also seizing on health care.
- Business Notebook July 15, 2018Michelle Pilkington, PA-C, who is employed by FMRS Health Systems Inc. in ... The Robert C. Byrd Institute in partnership with Southern West Virginia ...
- Require Medicaid Recipients to Work July 15, 2018The only reason I had Medicaid here in West Virginia is because I couldn't afford private insurance. I lost it when I got married and started working (him ...
- Youths 8-18 Can Tee Off at July 30 Golf Tournament July 15, 2018The health department will hold these special clinics on July 16, 20 and 23. ... Eligible participants include any West Virginia EMS, fire and law ...
- Dr. Dominic Gaziano, Janet Briscoe: Hepatitis C is a medical juggernaut July 15, 2018West Virginia is currently in the midst of an outbreak of hepatitis A. This is a ... the cost of the medical drug treatment for hep C was $82,000 per case.
412 Elizabeth St.
Charleston, WV 25311
304-610-6512 (Stephen's Cell)
For More Info