Our track record: 25 state policy victories (raising minimum wage, 180,000 West Virginians have health care, child care saved for 12,200 families); 155 healthy community teams trained and funded (farmers markets, walking trails, and more); 158+ candidates trained; 26 student chapters across the state; and more than 200 schools and congregations making a difference and helping to lead the charge against the AHCA and tax breaks for the wealthy.
TO BECOME A LEADER
"We don't fight on behalf of kids and families. We are kids and families." -- Lisa Wotring, OCOF Leader
- West Virginia ranked 38th in girls' well-being study June 18, 2018West Virginia ranks 38th in the country for girls' well-being, a new study ... conditions, including emotional health, obesity, and socioeconomic status.
- Manchin, clergy meet to discuss pre-existing conditions and health care June 18, 2018"What that means is if you have any type of a health condition that was ... Manchin said 800,000 West Virginia residents have pre-existing conditions ...
- WV Governor Works to Stop PEIA Rate Hike June 18, 2018Jim Justice, (R) West Virginia. Without the freeze, pay raises on July first would have pushed many employees into a higher health premium bracket.
- Marshall University building new home for School of Pharmacy June 18, 2018HUNTINGTON — Having outgrown its home at the Huntington VA Medical Center in Spring Valley, the Marshall University School of Pharmacy is ...
- Manchin recruits clergy members in fight to protect pre-existing conditions June 18, 2018BRIDGEPORT, W.Va. — Roughly 800,000 West Virginians have what health insurance companies consider to be a “pre-existing condition” if the ...
412 Elizabeth St.
Charleston, WV 25311
304-610-6512 (Stephen's Cell)
For More Info