Our track record: 25 state policy victories (raising minimum wage, 180,000 West Virginians have health care, child care saved for 12,200 families); 155 healthy community teams trained and funded (farmers markets, walking trails, and more); 158+ candidates trained; 26 student chapters across the state; and more than 200 schools and congregations making a difference and helping to lead the charge against the AHCA and tax breaks for the wealthy.
TO BECOME A LEADER
"We don't fight on behalf of kids and families. We are kids and families." -- Lisa Wotring, OCOF Leader
- 3 trapped in abandoned West Virginia mine located alive, officials say December 13, 2018The West Virginia Office of Miners' Health, Safety and Training said the three people trapped inside an abandoned mine have been located and are ...
- CDC officials give report on hepatitis A outbreak in W.Va. December 13, 2018West Virginia health officials requested the technical aid from the CDC to help aid in outbreak response efforts, and the CDC stationed six subject ...
- Reports: 3 people missing in West Virginia coal mine found alive December 13, 2018Three people who were missing in an abandoned coal mine have been found, according to officials. The West Virginia Office of Miners' Health, Safety ...
- Three missing in West Virginia mine found alive December 13, 2018Three people missing in an inactive coal mine in West Virginia were found ... and a mine rescue team from the West Virginia Office of Miners' Health, ...
- Authorities rescue three trapped in a West Virginia coal mine since Saturday December 13, 2018Authorities rescue three trapped in a West Virginia coal mine since ... according to the West Virginia Office of Miners' Health Safety and Training.
412 Elizabeth St.
Charleston, WV 25311
Main Office Phone
For More Info