Our track record: 25 state policy victories (raising minimum wage, 180,000 West Virginians have health care, child care saved for 12,200 families); 155 healthy community teams trained and funded (farmers markets, walking trails, and more); 158+ candidates trained; 26 student chapters across the state; and more than 200 schools and congregations making a difference and helping to lead the charge against the AHCA and tax breaks for the wealthy.
TO BECOME A LEADER
"We don't fight on behalf of kids and families. We are kids and families." -- Lisa Wotring, OCOF Leader
- ProMedica & Welltower Finalize Acquisition Of HRC ManorCare August 20, 2018On July 26, 2018, ProMedica Health System, in partnership with Welltower, announced that it had acquired HRC ManorCare. ... It serves communities in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
- Jack Bernard: WV among worst states for police shooting African-Americans August 20, 2018And, of the 50 states, West Virginia had one of the highest rates of ... on the mental health of black Americans”; and: “Mental health impacts were not ...
- Morgantown Event Center hosts West Virginia's sixth annual Tattoo Expo August 19, 2018MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - Hundreds of booths are set up at the Morgantown Event Center for the sixth annual West Virginia Tattoo Expo. Miss Tattoo ...
- Vermont Looks To Booming Hemp Business August 19, 2018But proponents use CBD to treat everything from insomnia to arthritis. The FDA forbids CBD producers from making such health claims, and CBD is ...
- Nursing PACU RN - West Virginia #HJN-360438-1 August 19, 2018Travel RN - Registered Nurse trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract. 1+...
412 Elizabeth St.
Charleston, WV 25311
304-610-6512 (Stephen's Cell)
For More Info