Our track record: 25 state policy victories (raising minimum wage, 180,000 West Virginians have health care, child care saved for 12,200 families); 155 healthy community teams trained and funded (farmers markets, walking trails, and more); 158+ candidates trained; 26 student chapters across the state; and more than 200 schools and congregations making a difference and helping to lead the charge against the AHCA and tax breaks for the wealthy.
TO BECOME A LEADER
"We don't fight on behalf of kids and families. We are kids and families." -- Lisa Wotring, OCOF Leader
- Valley Health plans medical office building in northern Berkeley County October 17, 2017MARTINSBURG, W.Va. — Valley Health is planning a medical facility in northern Berkeley County that is expected to be the Winchester, Va.-based ...
- Roundup: Morgantown QB Holgorsen commits to North Texas October 17, 2017Holgorsen, the son of West Virginia University football coach Dana ... finish at The Health Plan Mountaineer Invitational, sophomore Etienne Papineau ...
- Senator introduces repeal of 2016 law after "60 Minutes" opioid epidemic report October 16, 2017West Virginia's families and communities deserve a DEA that will protect them, not pharmaceutical companies," Manchin said. In the report, former ...
- What Trump said about his drug czar pick, health care fixes October 16, 2017JOHN YANG: Earlier today, Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia, a state hit-hard by the opioid crisis, said he wants that nomination withdrawn.
- West Virginia senator calls for Pennsylvania Congressman Tom Marino's drug czar nomination to ... October 16, 2017West Virginia senator calls for Pennsylvania Congressman Tom Marino's drug czar .... Joe Manchin of West Virginia called on the White House to withdraw ... “During the biggest public health crisis since HIV/AIDS, we need someone ...
412 Elizabeth St.
Charleston, WV 25311
For More Info