Our track record: 25 state policy victories (raising minimum wage, 180,000 West Virginians have health care, child care saved for 12,200 families); 155 healthy community teams trained and funded (farmers markets, walking trails, and more); 158+ candidates trained; 26 student chapters across the state; and more than 200 schools and congregations making a difference and helping to lead the charge against the AHCA and tax breaks for the wealthy.
TO BECOME A LEADER
"We don't fight on behalf of kids and families. We are kids and families." -- Lisa Wotring, OCOF Leader
- Wanted: Teachers October 21, 2018When teachers across West Virginia staged a nine-day work stoppage ... math, general science, agriculture, health, English, Spanish and speech ...
- Barriers to rural health care go beyond transportation October 21, 2018But access to care is about much more than travel, as one health care provider outlined Thursday at the 26th Annual West Virginia Rural Health ...
- Panelists say personalized learning may help schools October 21, 2018The panelists spoke Wednesday at the sixth annual West Virginia ... 1 problem teachers are telling us is going on right now is mental health,” Mann ...
- Candidate profile: Jeremy Nelson, Charleston City Council, At Large October 21, 2018Education: West Virginia State College, Business Administration ... program like Kanawha Charleston Health Department's needle exchange program.
- Candidate profile: Jennifer Pharr, Charleston City Council, At Large October 21, 2018A: I support accountable programs such as West Virginia Health Right, where full-service treatment is provided. Upon touring their facility I learned of a ...
412 Elizabeth St.
Charleston, WV 25311
304-610-6512 (Stephen's Cell)
For More Info