Our track record: 25 state policy victories (raising minimum wage, 180,000 West Virginians have health care, child care saved for 12,200 families); 155 healthy community teams trained and funded (farmers markets, walking trails, and more); 158+ candidates trained; 26 student chapters across the state; and more than 200 schools and congregations making a difference and helping to lead the charge against the AHCA and tax breaks for the wealthy.
TO BECOME A LEADER
"We don't fight on behalf of kids and families. We are kids and families." -- Lisa Wotring, OCOF Leader
- Dr. Katherine Hoover, accused of fueling West Virginia's opioid crisis, still thinks she didn't do ... September 25, 2018Another doctor who worked with her in the Mountain Medical Care Center, in tiny Williamson, West Virginia, was charged with selling prescriptions to ...
- Goat walk to be held Sunday in Thurmond September 25, 2018Active Southern West Virginia and National Park Service rangers will lead a walk Sunday through the historic town of Thurmond, where participants ...
- McDowell revitalization group, Gayle Manchin, provide update to public/private partners September 25, 2018Gayle Manchin, West Virginia's former first lady and former president of the state Board of Education, is chairwoman of Reconnecting McDowell.
- UniCare Ranked Among Top Medicaid Plans in West Virginia by NCQA September 25, 2018CHARLESTON, W.Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--UniCare Health Plan of West Virginia shared the top ranking in the state in the recently released National ...
- Andrew Pallotta: For Teachers, Strong Unions Lead To A Better Life September 25, 2018It's true in New York, just like it's true in Arizona, West Virginia, Oklahoma and ... for all those working in our schools, colleges and healthcare facilities.
412 Elizabeth St.
Charleston, WV 25311
304-610-6512 (Stephen's Cell)
For More Info