Our track record: 25 state policy victories (raising minimum wage, 180,000 West Virginians have health care, child care saved for 12,200 families); 155 healthy community teams trained and funded (farmers markets, walking trails, and more); 158+ candidates trained; 26 student chapters across the state; and more than 200 schools and congregations making a difference and helping to lead the charge against the AHCA and tax breaks for the wealthy.
TO BECOME A LEADER
"We don't fight on behalf of kids and families. We are kids and families." -- Lisa Wotring, OCOF Leader
- OSHA announces new cooperative arrangements January 21, 2019The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center broke ground last year on a ... District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- As American Wtr Wks Co New (AWK) Stock Value Rose, Cambiar Investors Decreased by ... January 21, 201945.5C; 30/04/2018 – WEST VIRGINIA AMERICAN WATER FILES ... Some Historical AET News: 29/03/2018 – Clinical and Commercial Health ...
- CNX Midstream Partners LP (CNXM) to pay $0.36 on Feb 13, 2019; Indexiq Advisors Has ... January 21, 2019... to acquire health insurer Aetna; 02/05/2018 – CVS Health Still Sees Aetna ... The Virginia-based Davenport And Limited Liability has invested 0.01% in ... in the Marcellus Shale and Utica Shale in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- Cvs Health (CVS) Position Raised by Fosun International Ltd; Highstreet Asset Management ... January 21, 2019Fosun International Ltd increased its stake in Cvs Health Corp (CVS) by 98.64% based on its ... 16/04/2018 – CVS Health Expands Safe Drug Disposal at CVS Pharmacy Locations in West Virginia to Help Combat Opioid Abuse.
- Public Water Fight: DEP Rules Now Before WV Legislature January 21, 2019Public Water Fight: DEP Rules Now Before WV Legislature ... Public-health activist Maya Nye, pointed out the shelved updates are already a ...
412 Elizabeth St.
Charleston, WV 25311
Main Office Phone
For More Info