Our track record: 25 state policy victories (raising minimum wage, 180,000 West Virginians have health care, child care saved for 12,200 families); 155 healthy community teams trained and funded (farmers markets, walking trails, and more); 158+ candidates trained; 26 student chapters across the state; and more than 200 schools and congregations making a difference and helping to lead the charge against the AHCA and tax breaks for the wealthy.
AS A PARENT
PARENT ACTION 4 WELLNESS
TO BECOME A LEADER
"We don't fight on behalf of kids and families. We are kids and families." -- Lisa Wotring, OCOF Leader
- Sister of Upper Big Branch miner featured in television ad August 18, 2017Thomas specifically asks if the United States Mine Safety and Health ... Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV) to help get answers.
- Opioid Emergency: What The Ohio Valley Needs To Combat Crisis August 18, 2017West Virginia State Health Officer Dr. Rahul Gupta has been practicing for 25 years. He calls the opioid crisis the worst health crisis he's dealt with ...
- Former medical examiner accuses WVDHHR of retaliatory discharge August 18, 2017CHARLESTON – A former medical examiner is suing the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources after he claims it retaliated ...
- Huntington firm leading group filing opioid cases across the country August 18, 2017“I hand-picked six counties in southern West Virginia,” Paul Farrell Jr. of ... distributors such as AmerisourceBergen, Cardinal Health and McKesson.
- Medicaid fraud waiver approved by DHHR August 18, 2017CHARLESTON — Recently, a waiver that will allow the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources to conduct data mining activities ...
412 Elizabeth St.
Charleston, WV 25311
For More Info