Our track record: 25 state policy victories (raising minimum wage, 180,000 West Virginians have health care, child care saved for 12,200 families); 155 healthy community teams trained and funded (farmers markets, walking trails, and more); 158+ candidates trained; 26 student chapters across the state; and more than 200 schools and congregations making a difference and helping to lead the charge against the AHCA and tax breaks for the wealthy.
TO BECOME A LEADER
"We don't fight on behalf of kids and families. We are kids and families." -- Lisa Wotring, OCOF Leader
- Assistant Health Care Counsel November 18, 2017West Virginia University Hospitals, Inc. has a job for Assistant Health Care Counsel -86873, 580143736 in Morgantown, WV. View job details and ...
- United Way auctions off its Wonderland of Trees November 18, 2017(Brad Davis/The Register-Herald) Auctioneers Scott Hill, left, and Richard Jarrell keep the crowd laughing and engaged as they solicit bids on the many themed Christmas trees available during the United Way of Southern West Virginia's annual Wonderland of Tree charity event Friday night inside the ...
- Aetna better health of wv reconsideration form November 18, 2017Aetna Better Health of West Virignia values the quality care that health care . Authorizations. Aetna Better Health values the quality care that health care . Document Library. For your convenience, Aetna Better Health of West Virginia . Welcome to Aetna Better Health of West Virginia. Members and ...
- Drug that makes people strip, bark taking over parts of US November 18, 2017Just last month, police and health officials in a West Virginia county warned that flakka was being trafficked to the area. “A new drug has hit Harrison County that has the capacity to cause rage and murderous tendencies in those who use it,” Dr. Mark Povroznik, chief quality officer at United Hospital ...
- Fruits And Vegetables: Why You Need To Eat More November 18, 2017West Virginia (at 5.8%) also had the lowest proportion of people achieving the vegetable intake recommendation, while Alaska was highest at 12.0%. Women did better than men (15.1% versus ... is where their metabolism and habits get set. Bad habits and bad health can easily carry over to adulthood.
412 Elizabeth St.
Charleston, WV 25311
For More Info